Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby book / photo books

I decided to do a scrapbook as my baby book. I'll post some pics when I am done with it. I am a few weeks away from being done with it (at least for the first year).

I found this baby memory book on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41725334

I like the fact that the above seller has pages that list out info you should capture (teeth info, milestones, first words, etc).

Also, if you want to make a photobook, here is some info...
http://mypublisher.com/

I made a photobook for my wedding for my mom, MIL, grandmother and my husband's grandmother. If I remember correctly, I used My Publisher.

Right now, My Publisher has 50% off of $100 or more OR $25 off of $50 or more (with this code - SPRING2550 - expires 3/31/2010).

Walmart has similar sized books for $22 I think and My publisher is $29. Both are for only 20 pages. We may do this in our addition to the scrapbook that I am making. I was given a scrapbook at one of my baby showers. One of my hobbies is scrapbooking, although I am not too great at it.

More info on what I put in my baby book/scrapbook for baby in another post...

1 comment:

  1. MyPublisher looks like a great tool to make photo books... I'm working on one now. Note that the coupon you listed expires 3/23 (or at least that's what the MyPublisher site said).

    ReplyDelete